Year 3 Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 3 Pupils have been up to recently…
- Thank you so much for working with the children on their poems! They performed them brilliantly! We have recorded them all, please take a look at them in action!
- What an incredible day we had on Friday!!
Clever Cogs Learning came in with a break out tomb full of amazing challenges for the children. They had such a brilliant time, working together as a team to find their way through the tomb.
- What an amazing day we have had!
The children have been investigating all the suspicious activity that happened over night!
Take a look at what we found... more
- Wow! What fantastic models, fact files, games and more!
The children have shared all of their work and even played the games that they created with their friends too!
Take a look at the wonderful homework that has been created below.
- This morning, Year 3 had a special delivery of snozzcumber sandwiches from the BFG!
The children were blindfolded and had to use their senses when tasting the special Giant food... not everyone was a fan!
We will be using the ideas from today to write some Snozzcumber Sandwich adverts very soon.
- This week the children have been learning all about Internet Safety and how to be SMART safe online.
We have been making #StAndrewsOurInternetOurChoice pledges, creating amazing Stay Safe posters, drama and filming videos of ways to stay safe!
Here are some videos of the children sharing their Online Safety Messages. Please take a look!
- What a surprise we had in Year 3!
The BFG has been snooping around our classroom whilst we were all in bed asleep. The children have decided to make posters so that we can find him.
Please keep your eyes peeled...
- Welcome back Year 3!
Here is our newsletter for this half term, take a look at all of the fantastic things that we will be learning about.
Spring 1 newsletter 2019 correct more
- Happy New Year!
FYI...Little Hulton Library has got a new family film club, which runs on the second Saturday of every month from 10.00am – 12.30pm. The club is free and we show a film that is related to children’s books. So far they have shown films such as: Horrid Henry, Matilda, Paddington, Beauty and the ...more
- Thank you to all the parents and carers for the incredible Stone Age to Iron Age models that you helped the children make. They have all looked wonderful in our classroom and the children loved sharing how they made them with one another. We are sending these home this week to make room for some ...more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink