Year 3 Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 3 Pupils have been up to recently…
Here is Year 3's newsletter for this half term. This outlines what the children will be learning over the next few weeks.
Spring 1 newsletter 2020Download
- Thank you to everyone who filled a bag last Friday, we have raised £120 this money will go towards our school funds.
Look out for the next date Friday 27th March 2020.
Mrs Lysons more
- Hello every one!
Attached is Year 3's newsletter for this half term.
Please make sure you check Twitter @StMethodist to find our what Year 3 have been learning in class each day!
Year 3 Class Newsletter- Autumn Term 2 2019 more
- The next date for Bags 2 School is coming up shortly. The bags will be sent home after the half term. This is an ideal time to have a de-clutter before Christmas, whilst raising money for the School.
Mrs Lysons more
- Spanish Family Learning Workshop
Today our families enjoyed all things Spanish at our Family Learning Workshop. The families of Year 3 and 4 got involved when learning about our school's new Modern Foreign Language, which all children in Key Stage 2 will begin learning this year.
Activities included making masks, labelling places in Spain, a Spanish quiz ...more
- Year 3 and 4 celebrate Roald Dahl Day
Year 3 and 4 have been celebrating Roald Dahl Day to celebrate his birthday. We dressed up to raise money for the Roald Dahl Charity. Here are some of our fantastic costumes, which we showed off in our very own fashion show...
Then we did lots of fun activities...
- Hello every one and welcome back!
Below, we have had a great few days up to now. Please check out our twitter page for updates on what the children will be learning each day @StMethodist
I have attached this half term's newsletter which outlines what we will be covering in Year 3.
If you have any questions, please ...more
- What a brilliant time we had on the last day of term celebrating Ancient Egyptian Day!
Thank you so much to the parents and carers as the children's costumes were fantastic.
We enjoyed making Egyptian collars, painted death masks and made some Egyptian soup and flat bread which was delicious!
- Thank you so much for working with the children on their poems! They performed them brilliantly! We have recorded them all, please take a look at them in action!
- What an incredible day we had on Friday!!
Clever Cogs Learning came in with a break out tomb full of amazing challenges for the children. They had such a brilliant time, working together as a team to find their way through the tomb.
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink