Year 3 Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 3 Pupils have been up to recently…
- Year 3 and 4 celebrate Roald Dahl Day
Year 3 and 4 have been celebrating Roald Dahl Day to celebrate his birthday. We dressed up to raise money for the Roald Dahl Charity. Here are some of our fantastic costumes, which we showed off in our very own fashion show...
Then we did lots of fun activities...
- Hello every one and welcome back!
Below, we have had a great few days up to now. Please check out our twitter page for updates on what the children will be learning each day @StMethodist
I have attached this half term's newsletter which outlines what we will be covering in Year 3.
If you have any questions, please ...more
- What a brilliant time we had on the last day of term celebrating Ancient Egyptian Day!
Thank you so much to the parents and carers as the children's costumes were fantastic.
We enjoyed making Egyptian collars, painted death masks and made some Egyptian soup and flat bread which was delicious!
- Thank you so much for working with the children on their poems! They performed them brilliantly! We have recorded them all, please take a look at them in action!
- What an incredible day we had on Friday!!
Clever Cogs Learning came in with a break out tomb full of amazing challenges for the children. They had such a brilliant time, working together as a team to find their way through the tomb.
- What an amazing day we have had!
The children have been investigating all the suspicious activity that happened over night!
Take a look at what we found... more
- Wow! What fantastic models, fact files, games and more!
The children have shared all of their work and even played the games that they created with their friends too!
Take a look at the wonderful homework that has been created below.
- This morning, Year 3 had a special delivery of snozzcumber sandwiches from the BFG!
The children were blindfolded and had to use their senses when tasting the special Giant food... not everyone was a fan!
We will be using the ideas from today to write some Snozzcumber Sandwich adverts very soon.
- This week the children have been learning all about Internet Safety and how to be SMART safe online.
We have been making #StAndrewsOurInternetOurChoice pledges, creating amazing Stay Safe posters, drama and filming videos of ways to stay safe!
Here are some videos of the children sharing their Online Safety Messages. Please take a look!
- What a surprise we had in Year 3!
The BFG has been snooping around our classroom whilst we were all in bed asleep. The children have decided to make posters so that we can find him.
Please keep your eyes peeled...
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink