Year 5 Blog
Hello and welcome to Year 5’s webpage where you will find useful information about our class and can read all about the exciting experiences that we are up to this term. On here you will find photographs and information about the work that we will be completing in class.
The next date for Bags 2 is coming up shortly. The bags will be sent home on Friday 20th March 2020. This is an ideal time to have a Spring de-clutter whilst raising money for the School .
We will be once again doing our Easter Egg Raffle, teachers and staff have all kindly donated an egg and you could win one.
Raffle tickets go on sale on the 23rd March 2020 at 20p a ticket, If you would like to take part, please send in your money in a named envelope. The draw ...more
Thank you to everyone who attended the year 5/year 6 Family Learning Workshop. The children enjoyed many activities including : making a jigsaw piece that will all fit together, save our oceans picture, rainbow biscuits and a key to unlock education.
A big thank you to all teaching assistants and to Miss Jones who helped organise ...more
- Thank you to everyone who filled a bag last Friday, we have raised £120 this money will go towards our school funds.
Look out for the next date Friday 27th March 2020.
Mrs Lysons more
- The next date for Bags 2 School is coming up shortly. The bags will be sent home after the half term. This is an ideal time to have a de-clutter before Christmas, whilst raising money for the School.
Mrs Lysons more
- What a great start to the year we have had.
Have look below and find out what we are learning this half term.
Mrs Bush, Mr Halstead and Miss Jackson
Year 5 Class Newsletter- Autumn Term 1 2019 more
- We would like to say a huge thank you to Barrie from Water Aid who came to visit Year 5 today. He told us all about his village in Ghana and how important sanitation and clean water is in their country. The children discussed the water cycle and how lucky we are to have clean, ...more
- What a magical day it has been! The children have been detectives for the day and have tried to figure out what has happened in each classroom! There were some very sparkly, magical clues in Year 5... Take a look...
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink