Year 2 Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 2 Pupils have been up to recently…
The next date for Bags 2 is coming up shortly. The bags will be sent home on Friday 20th March 2020. This is an ideal time to have a Spring de-clutter whilst raising money for the School .
We will be once again doing our Easter Egg Raffle, teachers and staff have all kindly donated an egg and you could win one.
Raffle tickets go on sale on the 23rd March 2020 at 20p a ticket, If you would like to take part, please send in your money in a named envelope. The draw ...more
Welcome back after the half term! The Year 2 children have come back very sensibly and been working hard all week. They are super at division now and have been creating some lovely writing linked to Alice in Wonderland.
Here is a copy of the latest newsletter:
- Thank you to everyone who filled a bag last Friday, we have raised £120 this money will go towards our school funds.
Look out for the next date Friday 27th March 2020.
Mrs Lysons more
- Welcome back. We hope you all had a brilliant half term holiday.
We're now in one of the busiest (and most exciting!) half terms of the whole year! 🙂
Please find a copy of the Year 2 Newsletter here.
Year 2 newsletter Autumn 2 more
- The next date for Bags 2 School is coming up shortly. The bags will be sent home after the half term. This is an ideal time to have a de-clutter before Christmas, whilst raising money for the School.
Mrs Lysons more
- A very warm welcome back to a new, exciting school year! It has been lovely to be back with the children again and they have definitely shown that they are ready to be in Year 2.
We're all looking forward to the year ahead!
Please find a link to the newsletter sent out recently...
Year 2 newsletter Autumn ...more
- A New Half Term!
Welcome back to our last half term in Year 2!! How the time has flown!
We have been very busy this week practising for our assembly on Friday. Please come and watch!
We have lots of exciting things planed this half term - take a look at our Newsletter.Sum-2-class-newsletter-2019 more
- A busy start to a new half term!
Year 2 have all been working very hard this week after a couple of short weeks at the start of this half term.
We have been getting to know a new character for our literacy activities, Katie Morag. It has been interesting finding out about where she lives and ...more
- Year 1 and 2 had so much fun this week when we got together for some practical Maths. On Monday, we covered Length, Tuesday was Weight/Mass, Wednesday was Capacity and on Thursday we looked at Data Handling (tally charts and bar graphs). We've learnt lots and really enjoyed it all!
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink