Find out what exciting projects the Reception Pupils have been up to recently…
- Reception had a special visitor after their Christmas party...
He was very proud with how hard we've all tried this term and we all got a present. I hope you all enjoy reading your new books.
Mrs Gibbons and I would like to wish all our class' families a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
- Happy new year to everyone! We hope you all had a lovely Christmas break with your families.
This half term our topic is Space.
The children are already enjoying exploring our new space station role play area and our moon small world.
Please find a copy of our class newsletter below, this outlines a few of the objectives ...more
- Happy New Year!
FYI...Little Hulton Library has got a new family film club, which runs on the second Saturday of every month from 10.00am – 12.30pm. The club is free and we show a film that is related to children’s books. So far they have shown films such as: Horrid Henry, Matilda, Paddington, Beauty and the ...more
- Look at the children's fabulous reindeer they made during the finger gym challenge this week. They had to mould and squash the clay, add two eyes, one red nose and two twiggy antlers! We think they did such a good job , we hope they like their new homes.
- Check out these amazing group photos of our future acting/singing/dancing talent!
- Wow! What a wonderful performance! The children were absolutely amazing and should feel very proud of themselves.
Thank you also to parents for sending costumes in and being a fantastic audience!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Check out these amazing group photos of our future acting/singing/dancing talent! more
In our classroom we have some Christmas themed provision out. We have the nativity story out in small world, decorating the Christmas tree, Santas grotto where the children are enjoying dressing up as rudolf, an elf and Father Christmas, we also have a wrapping up station and a chance to draw on blocks 'to design ...more
- To all the parents who were able to attend our workshop, thank you for giving up your time and I hope you found it useful.
At the workshop, we briefly talked through how we teach phonics to your children At St. Andrews. We use a program called letters and sounds which breaks the teaching of phonics ...more
We are very proud of the children's tribute to the soldiers. We think their Poppy's look beautiful on the window, we hop you have enjoyed looked at them too. more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink