Water Aid Workshop In Year 4
Today Year 4 enjoyed a workshop ran by Water Aid. Some of the facts we learnt were..
1. 60% of our bodies are made up of water.
2. A human can only survive for 3 days without water.
3. The average human uses, on average, 135 litres of water a day. This compares to the developing world, where they only use 10 litres.
4. The water we use today was around when dinosaurs roamed our Earth!
5. 75% of your brain is made of water.
6. 844 million people on our planet don’t have safe drinking water.