Year 1 and Year 2 are heading for Dunham Massey…
As you are already aware, the Year 1 and Year 2 children will be going on their annual class trip next Tuesday (26th June). This year, we are going to be visiting Dunham Massey in the heart of Cheshire.
We would like to just inform you about some of the important information ready for our day out, so that it can run as smoothly, safely and enjoyably as possible…
- The children must arrive at school at 8:55am- prompt.
- The children must bring a packed lunch, in a clearly named carrier bag. All packed lunches must be disposable, therefore please can we ask that you do not send in metal cutlery, glass bottles or large bottles of pop.
- The children do not require any spending money for the trip.
- The children are able to wear their own clothing instead of uniform, however please can we ask that this is weather-appropriate. Footwear must be sensible, comfortable and flat, e.g. trainers or pumps.
- Please send a water-proof coat if it is forecast rain, as the children will be taking part in outdoor activities. Equally, if it is forecast hot temperatures, please ensure your child is wearing suncream.
- We will arrive back at school in time for 3:20pm, therefore hometime collection remains as normal.
- All parental permission slips and outstanding money must be handed in by Monday 25th June.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything that you wish to discuss or clarify beforehand.
We are all really looking forward to the trip ahead and we are confident that the children will love their Dunham Massey experience!
Mrs Gomm and Mrs Harrild