Year 4 Rainbows
Year 4 Rainbows Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 4 Rainbow Pupils have been up to recently…
- Year 3 and 4 celebrate Roald Dahl Day
Year 3 and 4 have been celebrating Roald Dahl Day to celebrate his birthday. We dressed up to raise money for the Roald Dahl Charity. Here are some of our fantastic costumes, which we showed off in our very own fashion show...
Then we did lots of fun activities...
- Hello! Good Day! Welcome Back!
Dear Y4 families,
We would like to first say a big 'welcome back' after what we hope has been an enjoyable, but relaxing summer holiday.
Please find attached the Y4 class newsletter that outlines what we are going to be learning about in class this half-term, until the October break. We will send ...more
- Welcome back, I hope we have all had a lovely rest over our half term.
I have attached a copy of our final Topic letter, containing information on children's learning this term, as well as important dates for the diary.
This half term PE will take place on Wednesday and Friday afternoons, so please ensure kits are ...more
- Year 4 had a wonderful time at Knowsley Safari Park on Friday!
We learned more about the rainforests, went on a fantastic tiger walk, watched a sea lion show and saw lots of different birds of prey swooping over our heads. If all that wasn't enough, we ended the day with a very exciting coach safari ...more
- Welcome back Year 4 Rainbows! I hope you have had a fun, relaxing break.
This half term's Topic letter is attached below, outlining details of what the children will be learning about, as well as some important dates. Please note, PE this term will be on Wednesdays so make sure full PE kits are in for ...more
- Wow what an amazing assembly Year 4 performed today!
With Mothering Sunday approaching, over the last couple of weeks, we looked at people who are close to us and how they are our heroes.
We discussed how our families are different,
“ Some people have two Mums or Dads. “
“ Some people have an Auntie if they don’t ...more
- This week, Year 4R have continued with their rainforests topic, looking at where in the world they are found and writing a post card from Indonesia, as our current book Character, Will.
They have had a fantastic day exploring the school on World Book Day, trying to figure out which book characters have invaded the school. ...more
- I hope everyone has had a lovely half term!
This term children will be exploring our new topic, the rain-forest! We have been introduced to a new literacy book which explores this theme- 'Running Wild' by Michael Morpurgo. We will be looking at this through our reading and writing.
PE will now take place on Wednesdays and ...more
- This week the children have been learning all about Internet Safety and how to be SMART safe online.
We have been making #StAndrewsOurInternetOurChoice pledges, creating amazing Stay Safe posters, drama and filming videos of ways to stay safe!
Here are some videos of the children sharing their Online Safety Messages. Please take a look!
- Year 4 have had a fantastic week, making the most of the snow. We enjoyed getting to go outside and even made some snowmen together!
We have also continued our work on Brazil, looking at tourism in Rio, reading more of our class book and designing our own carnival masks.
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink