Year 4 Rainbows
Year 4 Rainbows Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 4 Rainbow Pupils have been up to recently…
- This week the children have been learning all about Internet Safety and how to be SMART safe online.
We have been making #StAndrewsOurInternetOurChoice pledges, creating amazing Stay Safe posters, drama and filming videos of ways to stay safe!
Here are some videos of the children sharing their Online Safety Messages. Please take a look!
- Year 4 have had a fantastic week, making the most of the snow. We enjoyed getting to go outside and even made some snowmen together!
We have also continued our work on Brazil, looking at tourism in Rio, reading more of our class book and designing our own carnival masks.
- Happy New Year, Year 4, and welcome back!
We hope you have had a lovely Christmas and are ready for lots of exciting things this term.
Year 4's topic this term is Brazil and this week we have been learning lots about it- we have collected and recorded research, written information pages and learned all about the ...more
- Happy New Year!
FYI...Little Hulton Library has got a new family film club, which runs on the second Saturday of every month from 10.00am – 12.30pm. The club is free and we show a film that is related to children’s books. So far they have shown films such as: Horrid Henry, Matilda, Paddington, Beauty and the ...more
- Year 4 have had a very busy week as the countdown to Christmas begins! We had a wonderful time watching the KS1 performance and lots of fun watching the pantomime this morning!
Our classroom became Narnia for the day and the children made snow angles, tasted the White Witch's Turkish delight and explored Mr Tumnus's cave.
- The school council were excited to visit the residents of Pemberton Fold for a second time this week, where they helped make some traditional Christmas crafts. Check out the pictures below...
- The Rainbows have had a busy week practising for their Family Worship! We have been rehearsing non-stop amongst our assessments and first ever swimming lesson in PE! All their hard work paid off on Friday with a super performance, filled with lovely songs, discussions and prayer.
Well done Rainbows!
- Today the school council had the fantastic opportunity to visit the Mayors chambers and questioning not only the Mayor himself, but also the Little Hulton Councillor Kate Lewis. The children had the chance to find out what life was like as a real councillor, as well as discussing important issues concerning our school and community. ...more
- This week Year 4 have been practising for their Family Worship. This will take place on Friday 23rd of November at 9:00; it would be fantastic to see you there!
Year 4 carried on investigating mountains in preparation for this, and this week they found out about the current weather in different mountainous towns. Using this ...more
- Welcome back for a new, exciting half term Year 4! It has been wonderful hearing what everyone's been up to!
It's been brilliant to see all of year 4 getting busy with their work last week- we've been practicing our times tables, been introduced to our new 'Mountains' topic and have started reading our new class book, ...more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink