Year 4 Sunshines
Year 4 Sunshines Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 4 Sunshine Pupils have been up to recently…
- Year 3 and 4 celebrate Roald Dahl Day
Year 3 and 4 have been celebrating Roald Dahl Day to celebrate his birthday. We dressed up to raise money for the Roald Dahl Charity. Here are some of our fantastic costumes, which we showed off in our very own fashion show...
Then we did lots of fun activities...
- Hello! Good Day! Welcome Back!
Dear Y4 families,
We would like to first say a big 'welcome back' after what we hope has been an enjoyable, but relaxing summer holiday.
Please find attached the Y4 class newsletter that outlines what we are going to be learning about in class this half-term, until the October break. We will send ...more
- Today Year 4 were lucky enough to take part in an Easter Extravaganza at chrch. Year 5 had very carefully planned activties that demonstrated parts of the Easter story and really focused on asking the children how they could relate their feelings to what was happening.
Take a look at the pictures below more
- A very happy Easter to Year 4 Sunshines.
We have hit the ground running this week, looking at the Easter theme of hope. The children have been very grown up in finding different ways that they can give people that are in need, hope, as well as researching different charities and what the charities do.
We are ...more
- A very happy Mother's Day to all our mums, grandmas, stepmums and special grown ups!
We hope you have a wonderful day on Sunday.
Well done to Sunshines for a brilliant term I hope you have a great rest!
See you back in school on the 15th April,
Mrs Bush more
- Wow what an amazing assembly Year 4 performed today!
With Mothering Sunday approaching, over the last couple of weeks, we looked at people who are close to us and how they are our heroes.
We discussed how our families are different,
“ Some people have two Mums or Dads. “
“ Some people have an Auntie if they don’t ...more
- World Book Day Magic...
What a day! Wow the children have been absolutely amazing today - solving clues about who and why characters have been to our school! Their behaviour was amazing and their creativity out of this world.
- Welcome Back everybody,
We have a very short, but very busy half term. World Book Day, Parents Evening and our Family worship.
Please find attached the learning that will be taking place this half term,
topic letter spring 2 more
- Year 4 Rainbows have been learning all about Rio and the carnivals in Brazil- they made some beautiful masks to go dancing in!
They have also been making postcards in Art and Literacy, all about what it is like to be part of a stunning Brazilian carnival!
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink