Year 4 Sunshines
Year 4 Sunshines Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 4 Sunshine Pupils have been up to recently…
- Wow what an amazing assembly Year 4 performed today!
With Mothering Sunday approaching, over the last couple of weeks, we looked at people who are close to us and how they are our heroes.
We discussed how our families are different,
“ Some people have two Mums or Dads. “
“ Some people have an Auntie if they don’t ...more
- World Book Day Magic...
What a day! Wow the children have been absolutely amazing today - solving clues about who and why characters have been to our school! Their behaviour was amazing and their creativity out of this world.
- Welcome Back everybody,
We have a very short, but very busy half term. World Book Day, Parents Evening and our Family worship.
Please find attached the learning that will be taking place this half term,
topic letter spring 2 more
- Year 4 Rainbows have been learning all about Rio and the carnivals in Brazil- they made some beautiful masks to go dancing in!
They have also been making postcards in Art and Literacy, all about what it is like to be part of a stunning Brazilian carnival!
- Year 4 Rainbows have been getting involved in Internet Safety Day with lots of fun activities.
We have talked about the importance of the internet in our lives, made our own digital footprints and planned and made our very own internet safety adverts! We learned how to be SMART on the internet through a series of ...more
- This week the children have been learning all about Internet Safety and how to be SMART safe online.
We have been making #StAndrewsOurInternetOurChoice pledges, creating amazing Stay Safe posters, drama and filming videos of ways to stay safe!
Here are some videos of the children sharing their Online Safety Messages. Please take a look!
- We have been very busy the last couple of weeks practising our speaking skills, delivering a presentation to each other about life in a Brazilian favela.
This is week children have been inspired by the year 6 assembly based on generosity- can you guess the ideas they came up with about how they can be generous ...more
- A very happy new year to everyone. This half term has started off incredibly well the children are very refreshed and have been working very hard already. Please find attached the topic letter for this half term.
Thank you ,
Mrs Bush and Mrs Bell
topic letter spring 1 more
- Happy New Year!
FYI...Little Hulton Library has got a new family film club, which runs on the second Saturday of every month from 10.00am – 12.30pm. The club is free and we show a film that is related to children’s books. So far they have shown films such as: Horrid Henry, Matilda, Paddington, Beauty and the ...more
- Look at this amazing display- children in Year 4 have been looking at how lines create texture- they have followed steps to create their own masterpiece . It looks truly stunning. more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink