Year 4 Rainbows
Year 4 Rainbows Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 4 Rainbow Pupils have been up to recently…
- The school council were excited to visit the residents of Pemberton Fold for a second time this week, where they helped make some traditional Christmas crafts. Check out the pictures below...
- The Rainbows have had a busy week practising for their Family Worship! We have been rehearsing non-stop amongst our assessments and first ever swimming lesson in PE! All their hard work paid off on Friday with a super performance, filled with lovely songs, discussions and prayer.
Well done Rainbows!
- Today the school council had the fantastic opportunity to visit the Mayors chambers and questioning not only the Mayor himself, but also the Little Hulton Councillor Kate Lewis. The children had the chance to find out what life was like as a real councillor, as well as discussing important issues concerning our school and community. ...more
- This week Year 4 have been practising for their Family Worship. This will take place on Friday 23rd of November at 9:00; it would be fantastic to see you there!
Year 4 carried on investigating mountains in preparation for this, and this week they found out about the current weather in different mountainous towns. Using this ...more
- Welcome back for a new, exciting half term Year 4! It has been wonderful hearing what everyone's been up to!
It's been brilliant to see all of year 4 getting busy with their work last week- we've been practicing our times tables, been introduced to our new 'Mountains' topic and have started reading our new class book, ...more
- Author in School!
Today E.R. Reilly,a children's author came to share some of his stories and writing techniques with the children.
The children were left wondering what would happen next in many of his mystery books and enjoyed asking him questions about his job.
We have sent order forms home for the children to buy one of his ...more
- Roald Dahl Day
What a fantastic day we have had. The children made dream catchers, Willy Wonka chocolates, book marks for Matilda and a magic medicine!
Thank you for the huge effort with costumes, especially as we are only in our first full week back! Wow!
We also really appreciate the kind donations made towards Roald Dahl’s ...more
On Thursday 13th September, Year 3 and 4 will be celebrating Roald Dahl Day! The children may come dressed as any character from a Roald Dahl book of their choice, in return for a voluntary donation of £1 for Roald Dahl’s Marvellous Children’s Charity. As we read Roald Dahl books in both classes, it will ...more
- Welcome Back Year 4
Welcome back, what a fabulous first day the Rainbows have had. We have been researching the Romans and talking about our summer holidays.
Please find attached our Welcome Letter and Topic Letter. There will be a meet the teacher meeting, 9:00 am 12th September.
Welcome letter Autumn 1 more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink