Year 4 Sunshines
Year 4 Sunshines Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 4 Sunshine Pupils have been up to recently…
- A very happy new year to everyone. This half term has started off incredibly well the children are very refreshed and have been working very hard already. Please find attached the topic letter for this half term.
Thank you ,
Mrs Bush and Mrs Bell
topic letter spring 1 more
- Happy New Year!
FYI...Little Hulton Library has got a new family film club, which runs on the second Saturday of every month from 10.00am – 12.30pm. The club is free and we show a film that is related to children’s books. So far they have shown films such as: Horrid Henry, Matilda, Paddington, Beauty and the ...more
- Look at this amazing display- children in Year 4 have been looking at how lines create texture- they have followed steps to create their own masterpiece . It looks truly stunning. more
- The school council were excited to visit the residents of Pemberton Fold for a second time this week, where they helped make some traditional Christmas crafts. Check out the pictures below...
- Today the school council had the fantastic opportunity to visit the Mayors chambers and questioning not only the Mayor himself, but also the Little Hulton Councillor Kate Lewis. The children had the chance to find out what life was like as a real councillor, as well as discussing important issues concerning our school and community. ...more
- We are so impressed with Year 4's strength and flexibility during PE... Take a look at their balances!
- A huge well done to our Sunshines for their amazing assembly this morning. The children did so well and showed great confidence, thank you to those who came to support us.
For or those who couldn't make it you can watch the song we sang below ( it may take a while to load though)...
- Welcome Back Year 4 Sunshines
I hope you have all had a wonderful half term and are all recharged ready for, probably, the most exciting and busy half term of the year!!
We have parents' evening ( 13th November) our Family Worship ( 16th November) and lots of Christmas activities and events towards the end of the ...more
- We have had a great week and have been thinking a lot about the Romans. We looked at the story Boudica. Then we looked at what evidence we still had that the romans had taken over Britain. We are also nearly finished making our Roman shields which will be making their way home soon.
- What a fantastic two days we have had! Yesterday Year 4 became Rotten Roman soldiers and learnt what it would like to be in the army. They made formations, walked 30km ( kind of!) and had a go at throwing the javelin. We improvised slightly as they used their trays as shield, rulers as javelins ...more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink