Year 3 Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 3 Pupils have been up to recently…
- Author in School!
Today E.R. Reilly,a children's author came to share some of his stories and writing techniques with the children.
The children were left wondering what would happen next in many of his mystery books and enjoyed asking him questions about his job.
We have sent order forms home for the children to buy one of his ...more
Year 3 have been working hard in P.E learning different ways to balance using our bodies with partners.
The balances here were particularly tricky and took great teamwork to make Perfect!
- Roald Dahl Day
What a fantastic day we have had. The children made dream catchers, Willy Wonka chocolates, book marks for Matilda and a magic medicine!
Thank you for the huge effort with costumes, especially as we are only in our first full week back! Wow!
We also really appreciate the kind donations made towards Roald Dahl’s ...more
On Thursday 13th September, Year 3 and 4 will be celebrating Roald Dahl Day! The children may come dressed as any character from a Roald Dahl book of their choice, in return for a voluntary donation of £1 for Roald Dahl’s Marvellous Children’s Charity. As we read Roald Dahl books in both classes, it will ...more
- A HUGE welcome to the new Year 3 children, we have a fun filled, action packed year ahead of us!
Take a look at our first newsletter and welcome pack.
Autumn 1 Newsletter
Welcome to Year 3 Letter
If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to come and speak to me.
Mrs Blower more
Year 3’s end of year educational trip will be to Brockhole, which is in the Lake District, on Friday 29th June. The trip will include:
- Entry to Brockhole centre, a Geography detectives Morning and finding out about issues that can arise in the national park.
- A variety of different trails around the area ...more
- Welcome back Year 3 for the final half term.
Take a look at some of the exciting things we will be learning about!
Summer 2 newsletter 2018 more
- We have had the BEST day celebrating the forthcoming Royal Wedding!
We began our day with Royal Bake Off, followed by the ROYAL WEDDING!!
We all joined in the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, followed by a reception picnic.
Thank you to all Parents and Carers who generously donated so much food and drink.
Here are some ...more
- We have had some incredible projects in for our Charlie and The Chocolate Factory homework made my Sunshines!
Look at some of these creations!
- Over the past few weeks in computing, year 3 have been very busy planning a trailer, showcasing our school. The children have recorded images and edited these to create wonderful trailers.
Take a look at one of them below.
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink