Year 3 Sunshines
Year 3 Sunshines Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 3 Sunshine Pupils have been up to recently…
- Year 3 and 4 had an exciting day celebrating Roald Dahl Day. Thank you to all the parents and carers for providing such great costumes- the children looked fantastic!
From making explosive perilous potions and chocolate creations to Mr Twitt's beards and a revolting rhymes performance, the children had a blast!
Take a look at them in ...more
- It has been a fantastic few days getting know each other in our classroom! We have lots of fantastic things planned for the weeks ahead, so stay tuned!
Take a look at what we will be learning in our newsletter.
Autumn 1 newsletter 2017 more
- In science our team made a game which is a magnetic travel game. We made the board magnetic by putting tin foil on top of card then covered it with a thin piece of paper with black and white squares on. The chess pieces will have small magnets attached to the bottom, which will make ...more
- This week in Science, we had to design a magnetic game. Our idea was a football game, the players will have foil attached to their base which will make them attract to a magnet on a stick. Each of the players will have one of these sticks to move their team around the pitch.
We will ...more
- Welcome back Year 3! I hope you all had a fantastic break.
Take a look at some of the things that we will be getting up to this half term. Summer 2 newsletter 2017
Miss Conway. more
Last week, Year 3 received three letters when they arrived at school. One was from the Queen of Hearts, one was from the White Rabbit and the final one was from The Mad Hatter and each letter contained a numeracy challenge for the children to complete.
In groups the children made Jam Tarts for the Queen ...more
- summer newsletter 1 2017
Welcome back Year 3!
We have some great things planned over the next half term using our new class book, 'Alice in Wonderland', by Lewis Carroll.
We will also be researching and exploring cities around the world and famous rivers too!
Take a look at our newsletter for more information.
- Spring 2 newsletter 2017
Here is Year 3's Newsletter with all information about this half term.
Google have been into school to visit the Key Stage Two children to take them on a virtual experience.
Year 3 explored the Egyptian Ruins, Year 4 discovered the wonders of the Amazon Rainforest, Year 5 investigated the history of the Mayans and Year 6 plunged into the depths of the Great Barrier Reef.
Here are some ...more
- Welcome back Year 3!
A massive well done and thank you to all of the children who have completed an Ancient Egypt project over the Christmas holidays.
They are fantastic and we will have some pictures to follow.
Here is our half term newsletter, explaining all of the wonderful things that we will be doing.
Miss Conway and Mrs ...more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink