Year 3 Sunshines
Year 3 Sunshines Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 3 Sunshine Pupils have been up to recently…
- Year 3 Homework Menu Autumn 2
Please click the link above to see the Year 3 homework activity choices for this half term.
- Dear Parents/ Carers,
We are a trialling a new homework system. We will send home a homework menu for each half term. There will be a selection of activities that the children can choose to complete in any order that they wish. Please date when your child has completed their activity. Anything that the children ...more
- Fabulous Assembly!
WOW! Year 3 what a fabulous assembly today!
Roald Dahl would have been very proud of you all I'm sure.
The children all thoroughly enjoyed taking part and every single child gave their best performance.
We learnt some new Roald Dahl facts as well as another of his poems - The Crocodile.
Well done to all Year 3, more
What a creative week we've had in the Sunshine classroom!
With Bonfire Night fast approaching we've made Chocolate Fireworks, listened to Handel's music for the Royal Fireworks then created our own compositions in groups!
We've written some fantastic Bonfire Night poetry and created Firework night art too... take a look!
click the link above to hear one of ...more
- Autumn 2 newsletter 2017
Welcome back Sunshines!
Take a look at the topics that we will be covering this half term. more
- Today year 3 have been busy excavating historical artefacts. The children were using their knowledge to predict what the artefacts may have been used for, made from and what period of history! Here are some of us in action...
- Year 3 and 4 had an exciting day celebrating Roald Dahl Day. Thank you to all the parents and carers for providing such great costumes- the children looked fantastic!
From making explosive perilous potions and chocolate creations to Mr Twitt's beards and a revolting rhymes performance, the children had a blast!
Take a look at them in ...more
- It has been a fantastic few days getting know each other in our classroom! We have lots of fantastic things planned for the weeks ahead, so stay tuned!
Take a look at what we will be learning in our newsletter.
Autumn 1 newsletter 2017 more
- In science our team made a game which is a magnetic travel game. We made the board magnetic by putting tin foil on top of card then covered it with a thin piece of paper with black and white squares on. The chess pieces will have small magnets attached to the bottom, which will make ...more
- This week in Science, we had to design a magnetic game. Our idea was a football game, the players will have foil attached to their base which will make them attract to a magnet on a stick. Each of the players will have one of these sticks to move their team around the pitch.
We will ...more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink