Year 3 Sunshines
Year 3 Sunshines Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 3 Sunshine Pupils have been up to recently…
Year 3’s end of year educational trip will be to Brockhole, which is in the Lake District, on Friday 29th June. The trip will include:
- Entry to Brockhole centre, a Geography detectives Morning and finding out about issues that can arise in the national park.
- A variety of different trails around the area ...more
- Welcome back Year 3 for the final half term.
Take a look at some of the exciting things we will be learning about!
Summer 2 newsletter 2018 more
- We have had the BEST day celebrating the forthcoming Royal Wedding!
We began our day with Royal Bake Off, followed by the ROYAL WEDDING!!
We all joined in the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, followed by a reception picnic.
Thank you to all Parents and Carers who generously donated so much food and drink.
Here are some ...more
- We have had some incredible projects in for our Charlie and The Chocolate Factory homework made my Sunshines!
Look at some of these creations!
- Over the past few weeks in computing, year 3 have been very busy planning a trailer, showcasing our school. The children have recorded images and edited these to create wonderful trailers.
Take a look at one of them below.
Welcome back Year 3 to our summer term!
We have lots of great things in store for you, take a look at the newsletter for this half term.
summer newsletter 1 more
- Thank you so much to parents/carers or providing such great costumes once again and for the book donations.
Year 4 and the Year 3 Sunshines had a fantastic day creating puppet shows based on som of our favourite fairy tales!
Take a look at some of us in action.????
- It has been such an exciting few days in Year 3! The childen arrived on Wednesday morning to find a tomb in the classroom waiting for them. They took on the role of Howard Carter and learnt all about the momentous discovery. The children were able to explore inside the tomb... take a look!
Yesterday we had a visitor from the Dogs Trust who came in school to talk to us about how to stay safe around dogs. Today Dogs Trust (formerly the NCDL) is the UK’s largest dog welfare charity and cares for over 15,000 dogs each year through its network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK ...more
- Chinese New Year
Today we had a fantastic day in year 3sunshines and Year 4 celebrating Chinese New Year. The children joined in some Thai Chi, made a dragon mask and even took part in a dragon parade ...
Take a look,
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink