Year 3 Sunshines
Year 3 Sunshines Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 3 Sunshine Pupils have been up to recently…
- Thank you so much to parents/carers or providing such great costumes once again and for the book donations.
Year 4 and the Year 3 Sunshines had a fantastic day creating puppet shows based on som of our favourite fairy tales!
Take a look at some of us in action.????
- It has been such an exciting few days in Year 3! The childen arrived on Wednesday morning to find a tomb in the classroom waiting for them. They took on the role of Howard Carter and learnt all about the momentous discovery. The children were able to explore inside the tomb... take a look!
Yesterday we had a visitor from the Dogs Trust who came in school to talk to us about how to stay safe around dogs. Today Dogs Trust (formerly the NCDL) is the UK’s largest dog welfare charity and cares for over 15,000 dogs each year through its network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK ...more
- Chinese New Year
Today we had a fantastic day in year 3sunshines and Year 4 celebrating Chinese New Year. The children joined in some Thai Chi, made a dragon mask and even took part in a dragon parade ...
Take a look,
- This week, Year 3 Sunshines have been exploring magnets.
The children investigated how magnets attract and repel one another, then they made a predictions about how many paper clips the blue and the red magnets would be able to attract.
This was then investigated... Take a look at us in action!
- Year 3 are enjoying learning new skills for playing Tag Rugby with Sale Sharks.
The children are learning tactical skills, team work and intercepting skills alongside keeping our bodies healthy.
Take a look at us in action!
- The Jolly Postman requested that Year 3 help him on his round in Fairyland.
The children followed the path to deliver the letters to the correct houses, then complete the tasks set by the Jolly Postman.
We have been acting stories, performing poetry and having a blast! Take a look at our pictures and videos.
- Welcome back and Happy New Year!
Take a look at our newsletter to see some of the exciting things that we will be learning this half term.
- Christmas Craft Carousel
All of Key Stage 2 have been busy making special Christmas crafts. They have made a Penguin tree decoration, a Rudolf, moving Santa and created some beautiful chalk pictures too. Take a look at their creations. You may also want to ask them to show you the dance they learnt with Miss Jackson!
- Today we have been excavating the items that we buried early in the year.
As we predicted, all of the natural materials had rotted, or begun to rot and the man made objects were still there.
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink