Year 3 Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 3 Pupils have been up to recently…
- What a surprise we had in Year 3!
The BFG has been snooping around our classroom whilst we were all in bed asleep. The children have decided to make posters so that we can find him.
Please keep your eyes peeled...
- Welcome back Year 3!
Here is our newsletter for this half term, take a look at all of the fantastic things that we will be learning about.
Spring 1 newsletter 2019 correct more
- Happy New Year!
FYI...Little Hulton Library has got a new family film club, which runs on the second Saturday of every month from 10.00am – 12.30pm. The club is free and we show a film that is related to children’s books. So far they have shown films such as: Horrid Henry, Matilda, Paddington, Beauty and the ...more
- Thank you to all the parents and carers for the incredible Stone Age to Iron Age models that you helped the children make. They have all looked wonderful in our classroom and the children loved sharing how they made them with one another. We are sending these home this week to make room for some ...more
- The school council were excited to visit the residents of Pemberton Fold for a second time this week, where they helped make some traditional Christmas crafts. Check out the pictures below...
- Today the school council had the fantastic opportunity to visit the Mayors chambers and questioning not only the Mayor himself, but also the Little Hulton Councillor Kate Lewis. The children had the chance to find out what life was like as a real councillor, as well as discussing important issues concerning our school and community. ...more
- Year 3 have been working hard in their dance lessons this week, learning the Gay Gordons. They have loved it! Take a look at some of us in action.
- Year 3 received a letter from the Jolly postman asking for help with his round. He set the children a range of tasks which included acting out scenes from Goldilocks and performing poetry.
- Thank you so much for all of the items that were brought in for year 3 to use to make a new boat for Harry, from our class story, Harry and the Jaggedy Daggers. This week the children have designed and made their boats, each with a propeller on. The children raced their boats today ...more
- What a fantastic assembly to celebrate Harvest!
The children were amazing!
Thank you for all your donations and support.
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink