Year 3 Rainbows
Year 3 Rainbows Blog
Find out what exciting projects the Year 3 Rainbow Pupils have been up to recently…
- Year 3 Homework Menu Autumn 2
Please click the link above to see the Year 3 homework activity choices for this half term.
- Dear Parents/ Carers,
We are a trialling a new homework system. We will send home a homework menu for each half term. There will be a selection of activities that the children can choose to complete in any order that they wish. Please date when your child has completed their activity. Anything that the children ...more
- Fabulous Assembly!
WOW! Year 3 what a fabulous assembly today!
Roald Dahl would have been very proud of you all I'm sure.
The children all thoroughly enjoyed taking part and every single child gave their best performance.
We learnt some new Roald Dahl facts as well as another of his poems - The Crocodile.
Well done to all Year 3, more
- Year 3 Rainbows Newsletter
Please take a look at this half terms Newsletter to find out what Year 3 hope to be learning.
Autumn 2 newsletter 2017 more
- Firework Poems
We have been very busy creating fabulous firework poems this week. We have used similes, alliteration and written acrostic poems too!
We have also created some gorgeous firework collages. more
- Today year 3 have been busy excavating historical artefacts. The children were using their knowledge to predict what the artefacts may have been used for, made from and what period of history! Here are some of us in action...
- Year 3 and 4 had an exciting day celebrating Roald Dahl Day. Thank you to all the parents and carers for providing such great costumes- the children looked fantastic!
From making explosive perilous potions and chocolate creations to Mr Twitt's beards and a revolting rhymes performance, the children had a blast!
Take a look at them in ...more
- It has been a fantastic few days getting know each other in our classroom! We have lots of fantastic things planned for the weeks ahead, so stay tuned!
Take a look at what we will be learning in our newsletter.
Autumn 1 newsletter 2017 more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink