Find out what exciting projects the Nursery Pupils have been up to recently…
- The children in Nursery have been practising how to do many things mainly to do with our everyday routines. Last week we discussed the purpose of a fire alarm and have discussed what to do if the fire alarm goes off whilst they are at school. The children have been told that the fire alarm ...more
- Our First Day In Nursery
It was so lovely to see everyone back after the Summer holidays. The children looked so smart in their uniforms. We hope that you enjoyed the little gift from us to you. We understand how hard it can be leaving your child at Nursery for the very first time. So we ...more
- We would like to start by saying a big HELLO! to all of our lovely new parents and children. We welcome you to our school and hope that you have all had a wonderful summer holiday.
We are really looking forward to working with you all and are excited for the year ahead. We value your support ...more
- Nursery's Trip to Smithills Farm
Both the children and adults had a fantastic end of year trip to Smithills Farm. We enjoyed finding out about and touching farm animals in Pets Corner, going on a donkey ride and watching the cows be milked. Our last activity was a tractor ride to feed the donkeys - It ...more
- Upcoming Trip to Smithills Farm
The Nursery and Reception children (Parents and Staff!) are very excited about our trip next week. On Tuesday 3rd July, we are going to Smithills Farm to learn all about farm animals, what baby animals are called and where each different animal lives e.g. a pig in a sty.
We have lots ...more
- Early Years Summer Mix Up
This week Nursery and Reception have really enjoyed our grown ups coming in to take part in some summer activities. We have been busy making cake and cream ice creams, jazzy sun glasses, flags for sandcastles and under the sea plates. Our grown ups enjoyed it as much as we did...
- This week we are continuing with our theme of Farm and Growing. We have talked about what we already know and have now made a list of things that we would like to find out more about.
Yesterday we enjoyed joining in with a new song that helps us to count and learn more about the ...more
Welcome back! We hope that you have had a lovely, fun filled half term break. We are looking forward to hearing all about what the children have been up to. We can't quite believe that this will be their very last half term in Nursery. It doesn't seem two minutes ago since the children visited ...more
- Royal Wedding Garden Party
Nursery have celebrated the Royal Wedding by making crowns to wear, and jelly to eat for our own garden party. We discussed who the royal couple were, and the reasons why our celebratory bunting was red, white and blue.
Here are Nursery's Princes' and Princesses' enjoying our party in the sunshine...
Next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, Nursery will have the opportunity to perform a Nursery Rhyme in front of the class. The Rhyme can be chosen off the sheet that is attached below or they are welcome to choose another. If you would like to send in any props to support the performance then please send ...more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink