Find out what exciting projects the Nursery Pupils have been up to recently…
Nursery have now started to sing some of the songs in preparation for our Nursery Sing-a-long which will take place on Tuesday 18th December at 9.30am. Parents have now been informed which part your child will be. If you have any questions at all about costumes etc then please just ask. We are very much ...more
- On Monday we have had lots of fun taking part in Bonfire/ Firework themed activities such as making bonfire pictures and decorating firework biscuits.
We found out information about Bonfire Night and now know why we always remember the 5th November each year. We talked about how people might celebrate Bonfire Night and had a visit ...more
- Welcome back Everyone! We hope that you have enjoyed a lovely half term. We have been very impressed with how well the children have settled back into our daily routines after the break that they have had.
We have lots of exciting things planned for this half term including our stay and play Xmas Mix-Up sessions ...more
- We would like to say how impressed we have been with the children staying full days and for dinner over the last couple of weeks. We understand that each child is starting a unique journey with us. Some children have attended other settings before whilst for others this is the very first place that they ...more
- We had lots of fun in Nursery celebrating European Languages Day. Our class explored Italy.
We discussed that Italy was a different country and looked at where Italy is on a map. We learned that Italy looks a bit like the shape of a boot on the world map and that in Italy the people mainly ...more
- A Busy Week In Nursery
We've had another busy week in Nursery. Here are some photographs of what we've been up to...
Showing and talking about photographs of our families. We then painted pictures of them.
Playing imaginary outdoors
Making marks in salt with dinosaurs
Testing how far our paper aeroplanes will travel
Next week we are going to make our ...more
- The children in Nursery have been practising how to do many things mainly to do with our everyday routines. Last week we discussed the purpose of a fire alarm and have discussed what to do if the fire alarm goes off whilst they are at school. The children have been told that the fire alarm ...more
- Our First Day In Nursery
It was so lovely to see everyone back after the Summer holidays. The children looked so smart in their uniforms. We hope that you enjoyed the little gift from us to you. We understand how hard it can be leaving your child at Nursery for the very first time. So we ...more
- We would like to start by saying a big HELLO! to all of our lovely new parents and children. We welcome you to our school and hope that you have all had a wonderful summer holiday.
We are really looking forward to working with you all and are excited for the year ahead. We value your support ...more
- Nursery's Trip to Smithills Farm
Both the children and adults had a fantastic end of year trip to Smithills Farm. We enjoyed finding out about and touching farm animals in Pets Corner, going on a donkey ride and watching the cows be milked. Our last activity was a tractor ride to feed the donkeys - It ...more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink