Find out what exciting projects the Nursery Pupils have been up to recently…
- Wow!!! We would like to start by saying how pleased we are to see how well the children have settled into Nursery and it has been lovely to hear from you all that they are enjoying coming to Nursery. We have really enjoyed getting to know all our little people and think that the children ...more
- Nursery's First Week at St. Andrews
The first week in Nursery has been fantastic, where our 30 new children have been settling in as part of the St Andrews’ family. We have been very busy! Have a look at some of the things we have been getting up to…
Making new friends...
Meeting our pet guinea pigs...
Playing in ...more
- 15th September 2017
From Monday, 18th September Nursery will be in Key Worker groups. A Key Worker, is or works alongside the teacher, helping to:
Ensure that your child continues to feel safe, happy and settled at St. Andrews
Ensure that any questions you have are answered
Helping your child with their personal care
Letters outlining who your ...more
- It was so lovely to see you all back after the summer holidays and the children looking so cute and smart in their uniforms. We hope that you enjoyed the little gift from us to you.
We understand how hard it can be leaving your child at Nursery for the very first time and ...more
- We would like to start by saying a big HELLO! to all of our lovely new parents and children. We welcome you to our school and hope that you have all had a wonderful summer holiday.
We are really looking forward to working with you all and are excited for the year ahead. We value your support ...more
- Nursery-Our trip to the zoo.
Wow, what an amazing adventure we have had at the zoo. Firstly, I would like to thank all parents and other guardians that attended with their child. You were all extremely helpful and I would like to thank you personally for all of for your help. It is so nice to ...more
- Nursery News.
We hope you had a lovely break.
As we are going to the zoo in the next few weeks, we have been researching different animals that we will find in the zoo and also in a pet shop. We all had a turn to participate in the research on the iPads! We discussed the differences ...more
- Where has Baby Bear gone?
This week our favourite teddies from home has been in to visit. Our teddies were so brave and stayed the whole week-they even slept here in our superhero den. However, one morning we discovered that Baby Bear had disappeared and there was a trail of porridge leading outdoors...this could only mean ...more
- Nursery-Our Busy Week
We have had such a busy week this week. Firstly, we have been reading 'The Enormous Turnip'. We used this book in literacy and numeracy.
In literacy, we had a special letter delivered from Mrs Scarecrow who lives in our gardening plot; she had given us a challenge. First of all, we had a ...more
- Road safety craft and story session.
This week Sally and Sarah have come in to discuss how to be safe on the road and in cars. We listened very carefully to Sally read a story about Ted and his seat belt, she then showed us how to wear a seat beat. We were also able to ...more
This entry was posted in Year groups
. Bookmark the permalink